Sunday, March 10, 2013

Off the longarm today . . .

It's been a long time since I've posted.  I've been quilting a bit here and there so I will be blogging about my new projects in the next few weeks.

I want to thank Mary Jo W. for allowing me to custom quilt her "Tis The Season" BOM quilt.   Mary Jo's is actually half-size and really cute! 

The BOM pattern is by Chris Hoover of Whirligig Designs.   Here is the link to her website:  http://whirligigdesigns.com/.    Wonderful patterns by the way!   Be sure to take a look at Chris' Eldorado Canyon pattern, one of her newest.  I custom quilted this pattern for Mary S. as a memory quilt.  I will blog about that one later.

I made a quilt just like 'Tis the Season' but mine is full-size and a different color scheme.  I will post my quilt when I finish it.  Hmmm . . . I hope that will be this year!

I have lots more photos that I will upload when I get a chance. 

Click on the photo and it will bring you to a larger, clearer photo.












No comments:

Post a Comment